9 first search results for "Grapeseed Oil", from $5.99 to $35.99
- Brought to you by whole foods market
- High heat up to 475 degrees
- Winner of a 2014 Esquire Grooming Award, Lavilin Foot Deodorant offers up to 7 days odour protection with a single application
- Bathing, showering, sports and strenuous physical activities do not interfere with Lavilin's effectiveness
- Unlike antiperspirant and deodorant products which contain aluminium to clog pores in order to eliminate sweating, you won't find any harsh chemicals or aluminium in Lavilin's Foot Deodorant Cream
- This 100% pure oil is also food grade and can be used as a solid or culinary oil
Vendor: NOW Foods
- PREMIUM GRADE 100% PURE GRAPESEED OIL - Our Grapeseed Oil is Completely Natural with ZERO added fillers.
- PERFECT CARRIER OIL FOR DILUTING ESSENTIAL OILS - Grapeseed Oil is Completely Odorless, Thus making it an Amazing Carrier Oil for Diluting Any of Your Essential Oils!
- THE BEST MASSAGE OIL - Our Grapeseed Oil is Non-Greasy, Odorless, and Colorless. It's Perfect for Massage Therapy or as a Personal Lubricant.
- INCREDIBLE MOISTURIZER - Filled with Nutritious Essential Fatty Acid that Aids and Soothe Away Skin Irritation.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY AND GUARANTEE - The manufacturer, Artizen Essential Oils, offers a lifetime warranty and guarantee on their product. If you are ever unsatisfied for any reason they will replace your product or refund your money. And they stand behind and guarantee the purity of their oils.
Category:Health and Beauty
- 100% pure, refined Grapeseed Oil, hypoallergenic and suitable for sensitive skin.
- A fine and light oil, easily absorbed by the skin, an effective moisturiser whatever your skin type. Leaves the skin soft and smooth.
- Contains Omega 3,6 and 9 essential fatty acids, Vitamins E, C and Beta Carotene.
- Used for massage, aromatherapy, skincare, hair conditioning, face cleansing and as a natural make-up remover. Popular as a base oil combined with essential oils to create various aromatherapy blends.
- Not tested on animals and vegan friendly.
- QUALITY YOU CAN TASTE: La Tourangelle brings artisan excellence to your kitchen and home. The mainstay of all La Tourangelle's natural, artisanal oils is premium taste derived from the best quality ingredients. Add the flavor of La Tourangelle to any meal.
- MILD & EASY: With a very high smoke point making burnt oil a thing of the past, Grapeseed Oil is at its best in stir-fries & sautés; it doesn't overwhelm other ingredients and lets fresh flavors shine. When grilling or frying, it is a must-have in the pantry.
- DELICIOUS & VERSATILE: La Tourangelle oils make it easy to create distinctive dishes for professional chefs, novice cooks and foodies alike. Great for salads, on grilled meat, pasta, or a cheese plate, our oils create memorable moments around the table.
- NATURAL & SUSTAINABLE: La Tourangelle's delicious, artisan oils provide the perfect touch to make a gourmet breakfast, lunch, or dinner. We strive to be the best artisan oil producer, dedicated to making carefully crafted, sustainable, natural products.
- KITCHEN? YOU MEAN ART STUDIO: From Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil to our AvoCoco butter substitute & Pesto Oil, La Tourangelle brings the best oils and flavors from around the world straight to your kitchen. Discover your culinary creativity with our oils!
Vendor: La Tourangelle
- 100% PURE & NATURAL GRAPESEED OIL is most commonly used for aromatherapy, massage and as a hair & skin moisturizer. Our premium quality oil Fragrance Free, Hexane Free, Preservative Free, Chemical Free, and 100% Vegan.
- EXPELLER PRESSED GRAPESEED OIL FOR SKIN has a light texture and easily absorbs into skin. It can be used to gently dislodge debris from deep within skin pores and follicles. It is also known for protecting skin against UV radiation damage and keeping skin soft and supple.
- LOADED WITH VITAMINS grapeseed oil is packed with vitamins A, E , and K. It is no wonder that more than half of cosmetics products that you will find on store shelves contain this natural wonder. Most commonly, sunscreen, and moisturizers contain this oil because of the ability to help protect the skin.
- DILUTING ESSENTIAL OILS requires a carrier oil such as Coconut Oil , Castor Oil , Sweet Almond Oil , Grapeseed Oil , etc.. Since essential oils are so potent, they must be diluted before being applied to the skin.
- MPORTED FROM Chile our Grapeseed Oil is bottled in our FDA Approved Facility, is hexane free, does not contain alcohol, parabens or sulfates and is Cruelty Free.
Vendor: Handcraft Blends
- Our skin care oils are 100% pure -guaranteed.
- Our pure skin care oils are perfect alone or as a base for creating individualized skin care blends with our 100% pure essential oils.
- Vitamin E, a safe preservative, is added to our skin care oils.
- Light, absorbent grapeseed oil is extracted from the seeds of wine grapes and contains an excellent balance of skin-supporting compounds, including oleic, linoleic, palmitic and stearic fatty acids. Grapeseed oil restores balance and firmness to combination and oily skin.
- A Brand of Frontier Co-op, responsible to people and plant.
Vendor: Aura Cacia
- 100% NATURAL - Picked from Italy, this grapeseed oil is 100% guaranteed as natural and organic
- HEALTHY COOKING OIL - Grapeseed oil's high smoke point and neutral flavor make it ideal for cooking
- RICH IN VITAMINS - Loaded with vitamins A, E, and K that fight free radicals for strong immunity
- IMPROVES HAIR - Packed with monounsaturated fatty acids and phytosterols for healthier hair
- SUITABLE FOR MASSAGE - Can be blended with other oils and lotions, making it suitable for massage
Vendor: Sky Organics
- 100% Pure Grapeseed Oil
- All Natural, Expeller Pressed
- Gourmet Foodservice Jugs with Pilfer Proof Cap
- Great Value for High Frequency Users
- Product of Spain; Bottled in Santa Fe Springs, California, USA
Vendor: Precious EVOO